Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my fashion and style world! Enter with the understanding that fashion and style are personal and a way of self expression.  There is no one right way to express yourself. So take what you find here as purely my thoughts and opinions.  My goal is to help others reach a greater level of self acceptance and love regardless of their budget, shape, style, etc.
There are so many blogs that promote designer this and expensive that to look good. I must say that I LOVE this stuff too but can’t always afford it.  And truthfully speaking, living beyond one’s means is never cute.  So, if you are like me or just like something different… join me! Let me show you how I can work with what’s in your closet, your local department store and a few fabulous boutiques (vintage, consignment, independent) to create a look worthy of the red carpet! Are you ready….?
Oh… the only rule that I have is once you decide to join me, know that I value your company. I will share my loves, thoughts and opinions. But most importantly, I want to hear from you!  And one more thing…. this is not an exclusive venture SO… tell your friends and encourage them to journey with us!
Stop, Look and Love…,
Jantina

No comments:

Post a Comment